CPA - Tax Manager
Implements client tax plans by managing tax engagements; recommending federal,state, local, and foreign tax strategies, positions, returns, and payments; researching tax strategies; developing new business; supervising staff.
- Recommends tax strategies, plans, and solutions by understanding client's business requirements; researching and tracking economic, political, and legislative trends affecting and potentially affecting client's business; identifying,
reviewing, and researching federal, state, local, and foreign taxation issues.
- Prepares federal, state, local, and foreign tax documents by approving preparation of workpapers, positions, schedules, returns, and IRS filings, including those for
subsidiaries; reviewing payroll, property, and sales and use, and income taxes.
- Improves client tax administration by recommending procedures, guidelines, systems, documentation, and reporting to federal, state, local, and foreign authorities.
- Manages client engagement expectations by communicating engagement status and issues; resolving concerns; analyzing time and cost issues; approving reports.
- Develops business by expanding existing relationships with clients; participating in civic, business, and professional organizations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
Updates job knowledge by tracking and analyzing new legislation; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Contributes to tax team results by welcoming new and different work requirements; exploring new opportunities to add value to the organization; helping others accomplish related job results as and where needed.
- CPA license
- Oil & Gas
- Executive Compensation
- Technical Abilities
- Financial Skills
- Financial Planning and Strategy
- Analyzing Information
- Attention to Detail
- Process Improvement
- Strategic Planning
- Verbal Communication
- Managing Profitability
We offer an excellent opportunity for individual career development, work/life balance, competitive salary, and a group benefit package.